Sunday, February 04, 2007

Back home with a healthy mouse!
I forced evon , denise & jeline to kiss my mouse.
Yes , they did! So therefore i thank them for loving my mouse!
I promised Jeline not to throw my mouse whenever im angry.

Met Evon & Jeline at Hg Pt , went to NTUC bought mouse.
Wierd , but mom told me they have it there.
Cabbed to Denise's place aftermath.
Went to have lunch at kopitiam , but only Jeline ate.
Evon & Denise exchanged ez-link to see.
The whole thing was really funny.
Fagged then headed back..
A sickening driver honked,stopped & said ..
'' Xiao jie xiao jie , where you going? Want a lift? ''
Desperado! Slacked at Denise's place.
Went down to packet dinner , went up ate.
Jeline , Evon & i cabbed home.
I love JERK'D !

Boyfriend is dead ..
I miss small gas monster :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home